JJISCO offers shaft components in custom and semi-standard designs to meet your size, shape, and application requirements. Some of our products include:
- Shafts for chemical feed pumps:
- Mag drive shafts
- Pump shafts
- Step shafts
Our shaft products are designed for optimum straightness, TIR, concentricity, and material integrity. The end result allows for crucial shaft alignment to minimize down time and increase production.
In extreme fluid moving applications, wear can occur due to diverse conditions, abrasive media, slurries, and shaft deflections. JJISCO shafts offer superior hard materials for your most challenging applications, and have proven success in chemical, high temp, high purity, and mag drive pump applications. We utilize the following material solutions to meet your application needs:
- Silicon Carbide – JJISCO’s AlphaLAST® sintered silicon carbide is an extremely hard and wear-resistant material for the best chemical resistant applications.
- Aluminum Oxide (Alumina) – AlumaLAST® aluminum oxide offers superior chemical resistance where purity of materials is required. Under challenging environments, AlumaLAST offers an excellent combination of lower cost and long life.
- Tungsten Carbide – Our NiLAST® (WC-Ni) and BlackLAST® (WC-Co) tungsten carbide can withstand extreme wear, corrosion, impact, loading, and deformation.
- Zirconium Oxide (Zirconia) – JJISCO’s ZiaLAST® zirconium oxide offers excellent wear resistance where high strength in combination with purity of material and chemical resistance is required.
Please contact us further for your specific application requirements.Download Brochure