JJISCO offers bearing components in semi-standard and custom designs to meet your size, shape, and application requirements. Our Lasting Brands of Products® are designed to aid maintenance personnel by reducing the frequency of down time and increasing production. Our hard material bearings will operate at temperatures up to 1500°C in corrosive or abrasive environments. We offer advanced grades of materials that address the ever-changing needs of various industries. JJISCO provides a wide variety of material grades, bearing styles, and types of assembly hardware.
- Journal bearings
- Thrust bearings
- Guide bearings
- Straight, multiple, and helical lubrication grooves
In thrust and journal bearings, wear can occur with diverse conditions, abrasive media, slurries, and shaft deflections, which may ultimately cause a complete failure of the bearing. JJISCO bearings offer superior material for your most difficult applications and are engineered for reliability and high durability.
Based on your requirements, our silicon carbide, tungsten carbide, and aluminum oxide materials offer the best cost-benefit solution:
Key strengths include:
- Superior hardness and high strength
- High abrasion and wear resistance
- Extreme corrosion resistance
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- High standard alpha grade – AlphaLAST
- Lubricity where required – UltraLAST
- Free graphite interspersed – G LAST
- Best balance between toughness and wear resistance – ZiaLAST