Ultra High Purity Sintered SiC – SemiLAST
Ultra High Purity Sintered Silicon Carbide
Some material characteristics include:
- Purity greater than 99.995%, offering reduced particulate trace elements regeneration
- Key electrical properties developed for semiconductor processing
- High thermal shock resistance for improved component life cycle and cost of ownership
- Chemical compatibility resistant to common cleaning agents of HF and HNO3 concentrations
- Superior mechanical properties to provide excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- High stiffness/low mass which allows for lightweight, thin components
Below are typical property values of SemiLAST components:
Read our Article
Read our article for more insight on material selection.
You can upload a drawing for engineering review or to simp.
If you have a requirement, we will provide a solution. We will provide value. We will provide local technical support . Our Lasting Brands of Products will provide Tomorrow’s Technology Today .